Introduction of Blackcurrant Grapes
Ha Den grape variety, also known as seedless black grape, is a suitable grape variety to grow in the mountainous provinces of our country. The large, round, dark purple currants have a deep sweet taste and are popular with many people. Ha Den grapes are easy to grow and quickly produce fruit, the quality of the fruit is much better than the native grape varieties.
In order to grow black currants for the best yield and quality to supply to the market, the stage of seedling selection is extremely important. You need to note a few points to buy guaranteed grape seedlings:
– Choose to buy seedlings at hatcheries with clear origin, reputation and quality assurance.
– Black grape variety is propagated by cuttings method.
– Seedlings must be 40-60cm tall to qualify.
– The tree is healthy, has enough roots and is free from pests and diseases.
Black currant produces large round grapes, dark black color, when eaten, has a strong sweet taste, so it is popular with many people. How to grow black grapes simple, fast fruiting, evaluated for great economic potential.
Characteristics of Ha black grape variety
Black Grape variety is suitable for growing in dry and warm climates. Seedless black currants are widely grown in California, Washington. This grape variety is quickly favored by many outstanding advantages. Currently, black currant has been bred and grown in many parts of the world such as China and Thailand. And Vietnam has now successfully grown this grape variety.
Black Grape is a suitable grape variety to grow in the mountainous provinces of our country, especially the northern mountainous provinces. Black Hawthorn vine gives round, wrong fruit. When ripe, the grapes are black, fleshy, seedless, mild aroma, high sweetness.
Ha Black vine is easy to grow and gives fast fruit after 1 year of planting. The quality of the fruit is far superior to the native grape varieties on the market. Therefore, it is very popular with farmers and consumers.
In particular, Ha black vine has a very long life, the tree is over 30 years old, so it takes a long time to grow before it has to be replaced. Therefore, seedless black grapes have now been replicated and grown popularly in many provinces and cities in our country. Not only that, the tree also has the ability to grow well, climb quickly and quickly for harvest. Therefore, for high quality and economic productivity.
The benefits of black currant
Black currant is not only delicious, gives high economic yield, but also brings many benefits to human health. Black currants contain high levels of fiber and many nutrients that are good for health. So black currant is being considered by consumers as a panacea to help beautify and prevent a number of diseases.
The antioxidants and fatty acids in seedless black grapes help maintain a healthy, youthful skin. Not only eating grapes helps provide vitamins to beautify the skin, but grapes can also be used to make extremely good and effective skin masks. Minerals such as B1, B2, B6, vitamins, calcium, especially vitamin C and abundant amino acids have the effect of improving resistance and are very beneficial for the digestive system.
TECHNIQUES OF Vine-growing at Hoang Yen’ Farm
Conditions for growing black vine
- Ha Black vine is suitable for growing and growing well on porous, nutrient-rich and well-drained soils, alluvial soil along the river. A pH of 6-7 is the most suitable for good plant growth.
- After choosing a suitable planting place and soil, people clean the weeds and plow the land thoroughly. People make beds and dig holes to plant Ha black vine. The bed size is about 1.5m wide, about 25-30cm high.
- Planting distance is 1mx3m (1m apart from trees and 3m between rows). Dig a hole with dimensions of 50x50x40 (length x width x depth).
- At the same time, farmers need to fertilize each hole with an amount of composted manure and lime to provide nutrients to the soil and help disinfect and eliminate pests. People need to prepare the soil, dig holes and fertilize 15-20 days before planting.
- Black currant is suitable for growing in dry climates with little rain. If the tree’s flowering and fruiting period experiences a lot of rain, the flowers and fruits of the tree will easily fall off and attack and damage the tree.
- Black currant is similar to other grapes, it is a plant that loves sunlight all day, so people need to plant Ha black grapes in places with the most sunlight for the most favorable growth.
- If planting on the balcony, terrace, people choose the location to put the tree so that there is enough sunlight all day as possible, if not, at least half-day sunshine, for the best growth.
- Black grapes can be grown all year round. But the most suitable is to plant in February-March in the North and in the South in April-May.
- Black Ha grapes, if planted and cared for well, can be harvested from 2-3 crops in a year. The duration of one crop usually lasts about 4 months.
- Black vine is a climbing plant, so after planting, people need to stick stakes and make a truss for the tree to cling to to grow. Making truss for vines can use wooden truss or barbed wire, iron truss.
- Truss shape can be Y- or T-shaped, or Fishbone truss, truss columns can be made of iron or concrete. Truss with a height of about 1.8m will help the tree grow best.
- People can make a canopy for trees to limit the influence of adverse weather conditions such as heavy rain and thunderstorms. It is also convenient to care for and harvest grapes.
- The vine after clinging to the vine and growing to a certain time. When the top of the tree is long, people need to erect a pole near the grapevine. Choose the strongest treetops to tie onto the pole. Proceed to cut off weak branches, small branches near the leaf axils to help the tree grow and climb most firmly.
- Ha Den vine needs to be supplemented with adequate water during the early planting period and in the dry season. When the large fruit is about to ripen, the amount of water is also needed for the plant to grow and develop.
- To control weeds effectively, you need to uproot the weeds and mulch around the base of straw or green manure. The soil can be periodically plowed after each rain to help the soil aerate.
- The big and strong vine branches are longer than 1m, you proceed to cut at the 6th eye, with smaller branches cut at the 2nd eye to create nutritious branches for the tree.
- After about 20 days of cutting, the vines will begin to flower. 1 month after flowering the grapes begin to bear fruit.
- With each wire, you only need to leave 2-3 beams to be beautiful. Perform pruning to remove deformed and distorted fruits to focus on raising the remaining fruits.
- During the growing period, the tree needs to add fertilizer.
- You should apply NPK fertilizer (20-20-15) to the plant.
- In the following months, 50g of NPK fertilizer can be added to the water and evenly watered around the grapevine.
- While fertilizing you proceed to dig the soil to break the scum and bury the fertilizer.
- Pay attention to the time after harvest, the period of flowering and fruiting, it is necessary to periodically add this fertilizer for grapes to grow well.
- Because it is an imported variety imported into Vietnam, it is inevitable that some pests and diseases such as white fungus disease, rust disease, stem fungus disease …
- The disease will attack on leaves, stems and fruits, reducing the quality and yield of Ha Den grapes.
- To prevent and treat this disease, it is necessary to clean the soil for planting, the source of water for irrigation must be clean and regularly weed to cultivate the soil to avoid waterlogging.
- Use pesticides to spray plants according to the recommended dosage for the best growth.
After 15 months of planting, the tree will produce large and beautiful bunches of grapes. Harvested grapes need to ripen evenly.
The fruit is large and succulent, each cluster weighs about 0.3-0.4kg.
Carefully cut the stem and arrange the grapes gently in the box to avoid crushing. Storing in a shady place will keep grapes fresh for longer.
Benefits of buying at Hoang Yen Farm:
– Guaranteed to be the right breed
– Tree life consultation
– Offers for loyal customers
– Lock and deliver the correct tree as shown in the photo
– Trees sold always meet the standards of Healthy, Strong and Stable
– Update new varieties continuously.
► Hoang Yen Farm | Nongtraihoangyen.com
– Head office: National Highway 1A, Phuoc Thuan, Ninh Phuoc, Ninh Thuan
– Representative Office of HCM: 118/90/24 Phan Huy Ich, Ward 15, Tan Binh District, HCMC
– Representative Office of Tay Ninh: Block 6/65 Thanh Binh B Hamlet, Go Dau Town, Go Dau District, Tay Ninh
– Representative Office of Bien Hoa: 480 Nguyen Ai Quoc, Quarter 8, Ward Ho Nai, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai
– Order, consult: 0979745551 (with Zalo)
– Working days: Full week, both Saturday and Sunday.
– Working time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Lunch break: 12:30 p.m. to 13:30 p.m.)